Monday, June 14, 2010

New Year = New Beginnings

The end of December was approaching and we both parted ways to bring in the New Year in our hometowns. Frequent separation between us was common, but what was uncommon about this specific time is that we could not stay away from talking. After eight months of my evident indications of interest, it seemed as she was finally coming to a realization that she had developed feelings for me. Over the next few days, we began to flood each other's phones with l0ve-y text messages. My every waking moment of the day was spent on the phone with her and when the clock hit 11:59 P.M on December 31st, I was the first one to call her and wish her a happy New Year.

However, I couldnt help but wonder if the motivation of this dramatically differnt change of pace had anything to do with the incredible Chirstams dinner I made for her...
Regardless of the motivation, the direction of where we were heading was becoming visibly clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment